Re: Translation status pages

Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 07 octobre 2005 Ã 20:12 +0200, Danilo Åegan a Ãcrit :
Another disk optimisation is handling of cvs checkouts.  For different
reasons, all cvs checkouts are usually done in full, i.e. checkout is
first removed, and only then is it "cvs co"ed again.  If there was no
hand tuning of cvs repositories in Gnome, maybe "cvs up -Pd" would be
sufficient?  I don't know enough details of CVS hacking to answer
this, but the basic thing is that we need to insure pristine CVS tree
before running "intltool-update -p" and msgmerge.

Also, is it really useful to checkout the whole modules? Wouldn't checking out only the po/ directories help?

Vincent

You can't extract strings from source files if you don't check out the source files themselves...

# Adam

-- Adam Weinberger adamw magnesium net || adamw FreeBSD org adamw vectors cx || adamw gnome org http://www.vectors.cx