Re: ok, how to do an translation? :)

ÐÐ ÐÐÐ, 2005-11-14 ÐÐ 17:39 +0100, dejot ÐÐÐÐÑÐ:
> sorry again for my ignorance ... -.- (i hate it not to know how to do
> something ...)
>
> ok. here's my question then: How can i translate an application. I read
> some of the textes and know that i need the *.pot-files and create a
> de.po file for german translation. But i dont know how to get it without
> an cvs-account.

Hi dejot,

You can get the .pot file from the GTP statistics page and/or Rosetta.
After you have the translation you can send it to the current
coordinator for translation of GNOME in German and he ll upload it.

You can also use Rosetta for translating, but anyhow you ll still have
to send the .pot file to someone with CVS access so it can be uploaded
into CVS.

Cheers,
-Arangel

--