Re: Upcoming Rhythmbox release

On 11/14/05, dejot <dejot gmx org> wrote:
> James Livingston schrieb:
> > G'day everyone,
> >
> > We're aiming to release a new version Rhythmbox (0.9.2) in approximately
> > a week, and so we've frozen the strings in preparation for the release.
> > If people can try to get any updated translations in cvs by the coming
> > weekend, that would be much appreciated.
>
> Tell me how to get an account for that to help :)

Translator CVS accounts are granted based on previous contributions
and on whether the translation team coordinator for the affected
language supports the individual having an account.

So, if you want to eventually have a CVS account, first contribute
some translations to your translation team coordinator, and then make
sure he or she wants to sponsor you having an account, and then follow
the instrutions on http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/.
You can see list of the translation team coordinators at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html.