Re: [Release notes]What is 100%?

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 16:16 +0000, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
> > entered the directory releng/2.x/2.10rnotes/po and did a make:
> > ===================================
> >        Translation statistics
> > ===================================
> > da.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
> > messages.
> > de.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
> > messages.
> > el.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
> > messages.
>
> I get
> 242 messages.

Me too.

> nl.po: 160 translated messages.

I still get 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 89
untranslated messages, and Jeff gets that too. Surely all translations
should have the same number of messages?

I can't explain it. I delete the whole po directory and check it out
again before doing make.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com