[Release notes]What is 100%?

Hi all,

The Dutch team has translated the release notes. But even though it's
100% on my setup, murrayc and jdub say it's not completely translated.
I'd like to find out why.
nl.po: 152 translated message, 1 fuzzy translation, 89 untranslated
messages

I've checked out a fresh copy of the release notes (cvs co
releng/2.x/2.10rnotes)
and the xml2po utility (cvs co gnome-doc-utils).
Installed xml2po on my debian unstable box (to /usr/local).
entered the directory releng/2.x/2.10rnotes/po and did a make:
===================================
       Translation statistics
===================================
da.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
de.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
el.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
es.po:1486:66: invalid multibyte sequence
msgfmt: found 6 fatal errors
et.po: 126 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 33 untranslated
messages.
fr.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
id.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
it.po: 21 translated messages, 139 untranslated messages.
ja.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
nb.po: 35 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 118 untranslated
messages.
nl.po: 159 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
pa.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
pt_BR.po: msgfmt: pt_BR.po: warning: Charset missing in header.
                           Message conversion to user's charset will not
work.
msgfmt: too many errors, aborting
sq.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
sr.po: 56 translated messages, 11 fuzzy translations, 93 untranslated
messages.
sv.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
th.po: 151 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 8 untranslated
messages.
uk.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.
zh_TW.po: 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 7 untranslated
messages.

The total number of translations seems to be 160. And nl.po is almost
done (1 fuzzy). Is there anything I'm missing here? I'd really
appreciate some help.

If anyone can shed any light on the matter, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Vincent van Adrighem
--
GNOME vertalen: Kijk op http://nl.gnome.org/ voor meer info.
Kom eens langs op irc://irc.gnome.org/gnome-nl/