Re[2]: [Release notes]What is 100%?

Murray> I still get 152 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 89
Murray> untranslated messages, and Jeff gets that too. Surely all translations
Murray> should have the same number of messages?
Murray>
Murray> I can't explain it. I delete the whole po directory and check it out
Murray> again before doing make.
That is because you've checkout a new version of po2xml.py. Try to
revert it to cvs 1.16 rathen than HEAD 1.20.

It seems that po2xml.py 1.17+ will output a lot of msgid with no use.