Release Notes translation without screenshots

Hi guys,

Is there any problem if one translates Release Notes and doesn't make
'translated' screenshots? Would the translated Release Notes be shown with
original screenshots?

Just trying my luck, I don't think I'll have the necessary resources to make
the screenshots (install GNOME 2.10 pre, find someone to edit the images,
time at all). So, is there someone who could take them for me with
LANG=pt_BR if I got to translate all text?

Thank you.

Raphael Higino