Re: Release Notes translation without screenshots

ÎÏÎÏ 06/ÎÎÏ/2005, ÎÎÎÏÎ ÎÏÏÎÎÎÎ ÎÎÎ ÏÏÎ 15:35, Î/Î Raphael Higino
ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is there any problem if one translates Release Notes and doesn't make
> 'translated' screenshots? Would the translated Release Notes be shown with
> original screenshots?

You will have to copy them in your xml-pt_BR/figures folder and the
default screenshots will work for you.

> Just trying my luck, I don't think I'll have the necessary resources to make
> the screenshots (install GNOME 2.10 pre, find someone to edit the images,
> time at all). So, is there someone who could take them for me with
> LANG=pt_BR if I got to translate all text?

It would be indeed nice if someone showed up to take the screenshots.
It's rather easy to latter edit them (see:
planet.hellug.gr/misc/rec_dropshadow.html and
planet.hellug.gr/misc/rec_dropshadowblend.html)
If the screenshots are good, it should take less than an hour to edit
them and get them look nice.

Simos