Re: Difficult strings (was: Re[2]: i18n and GNOME hackers)

Clytie> WAN cards: Wide Area Network cards, Funda, AFAIK.
Thanks. I was thing of it at first. But what is that? Are the LAN cards
really different from the WAN cards? I've never heard of such a device
named as "WAN cards", besides ADSL modem, Cable modem, ATM adaptor, etc.

The real problem is that, the developers are creating words which are not
commonly used, such as spatial mode of Nautilus. Why it is called spatial
mode, rather than "creating seperated window for every folder"? I've googled
"spatital mode", and it seems all the results are related to nautilus, which
means nautilus is naming the most common concept in a different phrase.

Regards.