response join translation team

Dear Sir:

My name is Lisha Zhu. I am very interested join your translation team. I am a Chinese native speaker translator. I translate general, economic and technical documents from English to Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. And I have my Coach Mr. Jerry B. McVicar who works at Public School System technology department to assist my work. Accuracy and quality are ensured. Please consider. I am available immediately for your project. Feel free to contact me for further details.

Best regards
Lisa