Re: response join translation team

Hello,

First, please do not send messages with big attachments without being required.
There are lots of subscribers with limited bandwidth.

lisa> I translate general, economic and technical documents from English to
lisa> Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Currently, zh_CN (Chinese simplified) and zh_TW (Chinese Simplified) are
two separated teams. If you want to contribute your efforts to Chinese
translation, you'll need to join one of the team, or both.

For zh_CN team, you can contact me later on privately. For zh_TW team, I
would suggest you visit www.gnome.hk.

Thanks for helping FOSS.