gimp-tiny-fu

Hi,

I have been asked to forward this message to you.

Sven

-----------------
Greetings.

My name is Kevin Cozens. I am the creator and maintainer of the
Tiny-Fu project (a plug-in for the GNU Image Manipulation
Program). This project has been in development for about a year and a
half. It is currently in feature and string freeze pending the
imminent (by this weekend) release of a 1.0 version. The 1.0 release
will be tagged as gimp-1-0 after which the code will be branched so I
can start work on a 1.1 version that will work with the CVS version of
GIMP.

The code is ready but I would appreciate any help to get the
translation files up-to-date. The Tiny-Fu project is available via CVS
from gnome.org using the module name gimp-tiny-fu. I believe the en_CA
and en_GB translations are complete. The pt_BR translation was
recently done by one of the people on the #gimp IRC channel. All other
translation files need work.

The Tiny-Fu project was based on the Script-Fu plug-in of GIMP. As a
result, they share many of the same strings which should make it
easier for someone who has done translations for Script-Fu to update
the translations for Tiny-Fu.

Updated translation files should be committed to the 1.0 branch of
Tiny-Fu or can be e-mailed to me via kcozens interlog com

Thank you in advance for your help.