Re: response join translation team

On 7/30/05, lisa zhu <lisazhu2000 yahoo com> wrote:
> My name is Lisha Zhu. I am very interested join your translation team. I am
> a Chinese native speaker translator. I translate general, economic and
> technical documents from English to Simplified Chinese and Traditional
> Chinese.

Thanks for your support of open source software translation! As Funda
said, simplified (zh_CN) and traditional (zh_TW) chinese are under
separate effort. For simp. Chinese you can contact Funda Wang; while
for traditional Chinese I'll send private mail to you for discussion.

Abel

--
Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF