Re: [Fwd: Re: press release to translate - GUADEC - Spanish]

El mié, 06-07-2005 a las 12:27 +0200, Murray Cumming escribió:
> Thanks, but Xavier Conde Rueda has already provided a translation
> (attached). Are there significant differences?

  There are no significant differences although, I took the liberty of
correcting a few minor errors, please find the corrected file attached
(corrections are marked in red)

--
Lucas Vieites Fariña <lucas asixinformatica com>
Web: <http://www.asixinformatica.com/users/lucas/>