Re: non-latin accelerator keys
- From: pclouds <pclouds gmail com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, Abel Cheung <abelcheung gmail com>, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>, gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: non-latin accelerator keys
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:14:26 +0900
On 12/27/05, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> On 12/21/05, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 04:22 +0800, Abel Cheung wrote:
> > > I see. Something like "gl_[u]Ãcklich", so pressing alt-u can activate the
> > > item?
> > Exactly
> Actually, what this example really shows is
> that rhe acccel key needss to depend on the
> keymap. If you are using a German keymap,
> you have an 'Ã' key, and would probably expect
> that to be the accelerator for 'gl_Ãcklich'.
> But if you don't have such a key, 'u' would be
> a good key to use instead.
Then what if i write '_[Ãu]Ã' and gtk+ should try both Ã and u? It
won't need a keymap this way imo.
Bi Cá Lao
] [Thread Prev