Too many status pages (was: Re: GNOME Power Manager Major Release

OK, finally sorted out my status pages and found gnome-power-manager on 2.14-proposed. Thanks for the pointers. I get there eventually...

Since I will continue to have difficulty handling new or multiple sets of data [1], could someone please put me out of my misery by advising which status pages I now need to monitor?

Evidently things have moved on while I've been unable to participate.

Would monitoring the three gnome-2-14 pages and the three HEAD pages be enough? Or do I still need to keep an eye on the gnome-2-12 pages?

Thankyou for any help with this. The less capacity I have to spend trying to organize the task, the more I can spend actually translating.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

[1] Me, not Mac OSX. ;)