Re: gdm2 files not committing

On 10/08/2005, at 3:36 PM, Adam Weinberger wrote:

gdm2 HEAD doesn't appear on the status page. The status page tracks the gnome-2-12 branch.

Thanks, Adam, for pointing that out. I was so used to it being HEAD, I hadn't noticed it branching. :(

I'm only just catching up with what all this means, so sorry for missing it.

<note: watch branches>

Hope it works. :)

So if I commit my change to the branch, it should work OK?

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)