gdm2 files not committing

Hi everybody :)

The last few days, gdm2 HEAD shows up in my team status page as having a few strings fuzzied. I fix them, commit the file ... and the next day, the same fuzzy strings are there again.

The file checks out on msgfmt perfectly, and it commits, but with this error msg:

Cannot open file /tmp/#cvs-po.lastdir.17693.

as does the ChangeLog.

I'm getting a bit sick of redoing those changes: is there anything else I need to do?

Thankyou for the benefit of your experience. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)