Re: (re)enable CVS commit-time check for validity of po files?
- From: Ross Golder <ross golder org>
- To: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: (re)enable CVS commit-time check for validity of po files?
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:03:39 +0700
On à., 2005-08-02 at 11:29 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Frank Arnold wrote:
> > And again Christans warning. Verify your translation before committing.
> > msgfmt -cv -o /dev/null --check-accelerators="_" xx.po
> Any reason the commit-time check is not performed anymore? I see
> the necessary bits available in CVSROOT, but apparently they are
> being used.
Anyone know why this is disabled? Does anyone object to (or even
endorse) this commit-time check being re-enabled?
] [Thread Prev