Fast User Switch Applet Translations

Hi, I'm the author of the "Fast User Switch Applet", currently in GNOME
CVS as the "fast-user-switch-applet" module. I was wondering if this
module (currently the HEAD branch) could be translated by the GTP?

Everything about the i18n build *should* work, and there is a "Fast User
Switch Applet" bugzilla product as well. Thanks in advance.

--
Peace,

    James M. Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv/

    "`The culture of life,' it seems, is a culture of promoting
     life when it does not actually exist, and abandoning it
     when it does."
       -- M. Junaid Alam, Left Hook"