FYI: Eog string update

Hello,

a small string update happend in 'Eye of Gnome' recently. To be more specific, the string "%i x %i pixel %s %i%%" has been reintroduced from the 2.6 series. I've updated where possible the translation by copying the string from the 2.6 release. All previously 100% translated languages have been updated now except 'bs', because there wasn't a translation for 2.6 yet.

Translations which need an update anyway haven't been touched by me.

Regards,

Jens