Re: Weekly translation status for Gnome 2.8

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 04:35 +0200, danilo gnome org wrote:
>         British English (en_GB)        99.97%     up 0.10%

I've that we have a little problem with the status for en_GB and
gnome-applets-locations. In CVS the version is 100% translated (checked
via intltool and visual inspection), but the status script insists that
there is still one fuzzy translation.

The actual entry which is causing the issue is (taken from the po file
on the status page):
#: gweather/Locations.xml.in.h:669
#, fuzzy
msgid "East & South East"
msgstr "East & South East"

Could somebody take a look at this, as this is stopping en_GB reporting as 100%.

Thanks

dave