Re: (KA) Georgian support

Hello,

I am still having problems reaching the Georgian coordinator. He promised to send me the list of some files to be translated as well as some info regarding the process, but I have not heard from him after that.

Hopefully he is still subscribed to this mailing list and reads my post, as I have some POs completed in Georgian and would like to upload them to CVS.

Christian,
if the Georgian coordinator still does not respond, would it be possible for me to have a write acces to CVS directory where Georgian POs should be stored, or is there any other way I could upload them? The Georgian localization project has been delayed pretty long and I guess it would be nice if we could at least upload some translations.

I could ask Pablo Saratxaga (Mandrakesoft's i18n coord.) to kindly upload the Georgian POs to gnome cvs again, but I guess that would not be a solution as he has enough to do anyway and the georgian l10n would require cvs commit couple of times a week.

Best regards,
Aiet Kolkhi
http:\\aiet.qartuli.net