Re: (KA) Georgian support

Ãhel kenal pÃeval (pÃhapÃev, 26. september 2004, 03:04+0400), kirjutas
Aiet Kolkhi:

> I could ask Pablo Saratxaga (Mandrakesoft's i18n coord.) to kindly
> upload the Georgian POs to gnome cvs again, but I guess that would not
> be a solution as he has enough to do anyway and the georgian l10n
> would require cvs commit couple of times a week.
In case you can't find anyone who could do commits for you, then I would
be happy to help. Just send me the files and tell me from which branch
they are. I usually have some free time in the evenings.
Although I don't know whether it's allowed with GTP policy.
Christian (or any other GTP coordinator), would it be OK if I commit
them instead of Georgian l10n coordinator?
--
Priit Laes <amd tt ee>
http://amd.store20.com