Re: New team for Iranian Azerbaijani (az_IR)

Danilo Šegan wrote:

Metin, are you sure you're ok with this? (If you are, you'd probably
have to go the route which was taken for no->nb etc.)

I did not mean I agree with sepatation of locales, I agreed on Azeri population of Iran being more than in Azerbaijan thus making sence to create another team. I think the reason that latin is _the_ official alphabet of Azerbaijanis over the world makes it the reason to stay with "az" for us and "az_IR" for Iranian Azeris.

Danilo, I think we are having the same situation here as you have with Serbian Cyrillic and Serbian Latin, with one diffence, Azeri latin is the official one no matter how small the population is. Please correct me if I'm wrong here...

Metin