Re: LOG after commit, What it is?

Gurban M. Tewekgeli wrote:

What I must write for the log file. Have it a format
like Changelog or no?

I think Gurban is confused between KDE style committing and Gnome style.
In KDE, changelogs don't get updated when committing translations. In Gnome, there they do. The funniest thing is that I was having many problems committing to KDE cvs, when I saw no ChangeLog and no documentation stating about the log style. I spent nearly one week trying to find any sign of Changelog's existence.

Anyways, Gurban, why don't you use Vincent's commit script which does everything for you plus the changelog thing. Being able to modify changelog is definitely thing to know in any case.

Metin