New team for Iranian Azerbaijani (az_IR)

We want to create a new team for translation of GNOME into Iranian Azerbaijani language. The language is written in the Arabic script, as opposed to the Azerbaijani language of the Republic of Azerbaijan, which is written in Latin. The vocabulary is also a little different, but that is secondary. We plan to use the code "az_IR" for the new team.

Please tell me how could I proceed, or contact me if you can read and write in the language and you volunteer to help in the effort.

I volunteer to be the coordinator of the new team. My information is as follows:

  email: amir bamdad org
   name: Amir Hedayaty

Thanks,
Amir Hedayaty