Re: String-freeze break in GnomeMeeting
- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras gnome org>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>, GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: String-freeze break in GnomeMeeting
- Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 18:30:40 +0200
Le samedi 04 septembre 2004 à 17:12 +0200, Christian Rose a écrit :
> Ok, changed the translation status pages again to list gnomemeeting
> gnome-2-6 branch instead.
> > Is that the way you are expecting me to do things?
> > Should I create a synonym gnome-2-8 branch for gnomemeeting that would
> > correspond to the gnome-2-6 branch?
> That's probably not necessary. However, letting people *know* that this
> is the gnomemeeting branch that should be used for GNOME 2.8 is
> necessary. If you haven't let all people know, do it as soon as
> possible. That's what I wanted to point out. Do others than the release
> team and the translators know now? If not, they should probably be told.
Well, I only forgot gnome-i18n :(
Thanks and sorry again for the confusion I have caused.
_ Damien Sandras
(o- GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
//\ FOSDEM : http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_ H.323 phone : callto:ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com
] [Thread Prev