Re: Ideas for a new logo

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 01:28:13PM +0300 or thereabouts, Metin Amiroff wrote:
> Here is the first mockup. I'd like to hear opinions of any kind. I
> wanted to create another one with flags, but not sure because using
> flags sometimes can be offensive to some people.
>
> http://www.amiroff.com/drafts/world.png
>
> If you still want flags then, http://www.amiroff.com/drafts/flags.png

I like the first of those a lot. Only thing that stands out is
actually on the lettering: if you have full stops after the first
four letters, should there not be one after the final one in the
word "gnome"?

Now of course, we shall all lobby for our particular continents
to be the ones included :)

Telsa