Re: Change coordinator for pa_IN (Panjabi Language )

tis 2004-07-06 klockan 06.33 skrev Gursharn Singh:
> I would like to state that our team lead by Mr.
> Amanpreet Singh (amanlinux netscape net) is working
> actively on gnome 2.6 version localization on Panjabi
> language (pa_IN). But i would like to bring to your
> notice that someone else has been listed as Panjabi
> Coordinator. Please change the coordinator to Mr
> Amanpreet Singh Alam (amanlinux netscape net).

Ok, I've changed the Panjabi coordinator now on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html. Thanks Gursharn, and
good luck Amanpreet.

You probably will want to start translating the upcoming GNOME 2.8
release in the Panjabi team now though -- even if the module list and
messages aren't finalized, I expect at least Evolution and the related
modules among the proposed modules to get in¹, so there's quite a lot to
translate² before GNOME 2.8 is released³.

Christian

¹ http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2004-July/msg00013.html
² http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/pa/developer-libs/
  http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/pa/desktop/