Change coordinator for pa_IN (Panjabi Language )

Gnome.org
Translation Coordinator

Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to state that our team lead by Mr.
Amanpreet Singh (amanlinux netscape net) is working
actively on gnome 2.6 version localization on Panjabi
language (pa_IN). But i would like to bring to your
notice that someone else has been listed as Panjabi
Coordinator. Please change the coordinator to Mr
Amanpreet Singh Alam (amanlinux netscape net).

Thanks for your support
Gursharn Singh