Re: Klingon localization of GNOME

Arafat Medini <lumina@silverpen.de> writes:

> As being a star trek fan I would never accept klingon gnome without a
> decent klingon font...
> It's not about getting accepted by any Office outa there it's all about
> fun (IMHO) And so a klingon font is a must for a trekkie to get the
> feeling.

I think we need to find a real Klingon to settle this issue. Anyone
know one who is not in outer space for the moment?

I used to meet a lot of Klingons when I was trekking a couple of years
ago (yes, most of them did not survive the encounter, but anyway). It
shouldn't be too difficult locating one.

I've never seen one using GNOME, though. But then I usually didn't get
into their ships but just whacked them from a distance. They may very
well have switched to commodity x86s with Linux and GNOME by now.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/