Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Keld Jørn Simonsen wrote:

> Actually we have in the translation of to Danush used
> some programs based on translation memeory. Maybe from sun.
> I am not sure of the license status of these. But lately we have used a

It would be nice if you could be a little bit clearer about which programs
your team used exactly, so that other teams might benefit?

> cvs based thing with .po files. As you know both windows and linux
> persons are involved in ooo translation.

If we are to standardize on a helpfile translation tool for multiple
projects then it should be a crossplatform one, no doubt about it.

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email:			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778