Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE
- From: Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl>
- To: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:25:24 +0100 (CET)
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Keld Jørn Simonsen wrote:
> Actually we have in the translation of openoffice.org to Danush used
> some programs based on translation memeory. Maybe from sun.
> I am not sure of the license status of these. But lately we have used a
It would be nice if you could be a little bit clearer about which programs
your team used exactly, so that other teams might benefit?
> cvs based thing with .po files. As you know both windows and linux
> persons are involved in ooo translation.
If we are to standardize on a helpfile translation tool for multiple
projects then it should be a crossplatform one, no doubt about it.
Reinout van Schouwen Artificial Intelligence student
email: firstname.lastname@example.org mobile phone: +31-6-44360778
] [Thread Prev