Re: translator_credits (was Re: Translation problems and bad strings)

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 04:32:57PM +0330 or thereabouts, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> > translator_credits
>
> How should one translate this exactly? Are there any recommendations?

We just grepped the other completed po files and copied. In the
doc which Daf and I put together (coming soon to a CVS repo near
you), we currently have

         This is where you put
         your name(s), so the world can see. The typical format is
         to put a list of names and email addresses on separate lines,
         with the URL of any team page. Don't forget to do this one :)

Looking at gnome-terminal po files, nearly everyone has done
something like that. If there is more than one person, there
tends to be a \n at the end of each line.

Once you have translated it, it messes up the command:
  msgfmt --check-accelerators=_
..which you can use to check you have remembered all the
accelerator keys, but it's only one line of complaint :)

Telsa