Re: translator_credits

Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh@gnu.org> writes:

>> translator_credits
>
> How should one translate this exactly? Are there any recommendations?

There're no official recommendations, but I believe teams have their
own policies.

In Serbian translation, we have a policy of "translating" it in the
form of:

Head Translator <her@address>\n
Other Translator <his@address>\n
Another Translator <no@address>\n
\n
Prevod.org — превод на српски језик

(with the last part being in Serbian, and meaning "translation to
Serbian"). "Head Translator" is sort of a current maintainer of the
translation, while other translators are listed in the chronological
order of their submissions (a new contributor simply appends her name
to the bottom of the list).

I believe folks widely do it in a similar way to above, just without
the blank line and Prevod.org line ;)

Cheers,
Danilo