Re: translator_credits

sön 2004-01-04 klockan 14.22 skrev Danilo Segan:
> >> translator_credits
> >
> > How should one translate this exactly? Are there any recommendations?
>
> There're no official recommendations, but I believe teams have their
> own policies.

Yeah. As long as teams are consistent across their own translations, I
believe most variants are OK.

For Swedish, I use:

"Last Translator"
"Middle Translator"
"First Translator"
"Skicka synpunkter på översättningen till sv@li.org"

where the translator lines are the names of the translators in reverse
chronological order, i.e. the translator that currently maintains the
translation is listed first. This because I believe that name to be the
most important one -- the others are merely there for the list to be
complete.

I intentionally never include email addresses of the translators in this
message. This is because I prefer comments about the translation to go
directly to our translation list sv@li.org, so that everyone subscribed
can see them and discuss them. This is also what the last line says --
"Please send comments about the translation to sv@li.org".