Re: GNOME Localization and Usability

Em Sexta 02 Janeiro 2004 22:12, Francisco J. F. Serrador escreveu:
> My personal experience is that spanish GNOME localization project works
> divided without comunication with KDE l10n and other free software
> related localization groups. This is a waste of resources. We could
> share translation memories and glosaries. We could point higher and
> develop the software that translators need.

In Portugal we also have little coordination between teams; but we are now
starting to work together. I personaly have been lurking on this list for
some months.
There's a small problem sharing translation memories with the symbol used for
marking accelerators ('_' in GTK vs. '&' in Qt).
--
Pedro Morais - morais@kde.org - http://www.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~pmmm/