Re: Use of American/British English

Hi Folks,

I've a good reason not to use British English, and instead to continue
with en-US.

Lots of the companies that work with GNOME - Sun, Novell, HP, IBM, etc.
are quite likely to have translation memories that are full of en-US
source text and lots of translations.

Using en-US as your source would allow you to take full advantage of any
translation memory data these companies were willing to donate.

At the end of the day though, I'd say, pick one language, stick with it,
and moove on ...

	cheers,
			tim

[ for what it's worth, I live in Ireland and prefer British English over
US English, but it's not a big ]