Re: effective use of translation memory (was Re: Use of American/British English (was Re: request for string addition))

<quote who="Tim Foster">

> We're working on a paper for GUADEC this year to tell more about our
> experiences with the use of translation memory tools on GNOME, and will
> hopefully have more news about the availability of some of our tools, if
> you guys want to play with them. Would this be of interest ?

Yes, yes, yes! I'm not a translator, but I would love to see more tools to
make our translators lives easier, and our software more available. :-)

- Jeff

       "A rest with a fermata is the moral opposite of the fast food
           restaurant with express lane." - James Gleick, Faster