Re: Unmarked string in EOG
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>,Jens Finke <jens triq net>,GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Unmarked string in EOG
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:36:37 +0100
lör 2004-02-21 klockan 08.44 skrev Danilo Segan:
> I'll open up a bug for this if I don't receive the answer in a day or
> two. (I'm CCing Jens from AUTHORS, he's most active per ChangeLog :).
> There's a unmarked string in EOG which shows up whenever is a
> directory opened (a "collection") -- it shows up in the status bar.
> It's pretty visible, so (with all other approvals this late), perhaps
> the following patch should be applied as well?
> --- collection/eog-collection-view.c.~1.58.~ Thu Feb 12 01:48:51 2004
> +++ collection/eog-collection-view.c Sat Feb 21 08:15:57 2004
> @@ -944,7 +944,7 @@
> str = g_new0 (guchar, 70);
> - g_snprintf (str, 70, "Images: %i/%i", nsel, nimg);
> + g_snprintf (str, 70, _("Images: %i/%i"), nsel, nimg);
Was this ever committed? The sooner the better IMHO.
] [Thread Prev