Re: Typos in eog.schemas.in

"Alessio Frusciante" <algol@tin.it> writes:

> while translating eog .po I found some typos in the original strings. Jens
> gave me permission to correct them, but this would be a string freeze
> breakage. The amount of work for the translators would be very little,
> since there would be only three more fuzzy strings. Can I modify the
> strings?

I suppose you're talking about these:

# bug: Wether -> Whether
#: eog.schemas.in.h:15
msgid ""
"Wether opening an image should create a new window instead of replacing the "
"image in the current window."

# bug: Wether -> Whether, squence -> sequence
#: eog.schemas.in.h:16
msgid "Wether or not the squence of images should be shown in an endless loop."

# bug: Wether -> Whether
#: eog.schemas.in.h:17
msgid ""
"Wether the image should be interpolated on zoom or not. This leads to better "
"quality but is somewhat slower than non interpolated images."

I'm sorry that I forgot to report them (or rather, I lacked the time
to do it), because I've marked them with '# bug' comments a long time
ago.  There are also some potential plural-form candidates in eog.

I think the first step here would be to report them in the Bugzilla,
and than you can wait on whatever I18N team decides.

Cheers,
Danilo