Re: translator_credits

It's too late for gnome 2.6 and it's not a vital thing for a release
anyways. But sooner or later that should be considered as a FIXME
subject. As a matter of fact, I don't think that changing everything
from translator_credits to whatever is the best idea. Not because of
it's gain, but becase there're better ways to fix it. To add no-
accelerator kind of tag is completely doable, and besides something that
can be usable for similar things. For example GConf keys that include
underscore in it, and far away from being a accelerator key.

That's just the problem of translation tools not the translation files
itself. I personally don't want to see my translation "faulty" even
though it's not.

Baris.