Re: Unicode Fonts and Vera (was: Encoding problem with Azerbaijani translations of ISO-3166 names)

Ar 05/02/2004 am 23:25, ysgrifennodd Roozbeh Pournader:
> On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 20:25, Pablo Saratxaga wrote:
> > (or maybe some of the accented chars can be
> > composed on the fly with opentype method?
>
> If only there are OpenType tables in Vera, and Pango supports using them
> for Latin. None of these is true, AFAIK.

That would explain why characters such as ลด aren't automatically
composed. But, if I understand you correctly, there's no point adding
the necessary OpenType tables to Vera because the support in Pango is
missing.

--
Dafydd