Re: www.LANG.gnome.org translation

> We would be OK with guidelines for layout, but not with requirements about what (not) to publicize there.
Yeah, what I meant with "guidelines" was solely relative to design patterns. Since CC-sites are community sites, they should be free to have whatever content the local community feels necessary. With design patterns I am meaning parts of the site that should be the same in any gnome site, some kind of look and feel that gets the user recognize "thats a gnome site" at a first glance and surf it istinctively (almost the same feeling as searching the "Save as..." option under the "File" menu instead than the "Edit" one).
Best regards,
flevour