(no subject)

I'd like to announce a new team for the GNOME Translation Project:
bo_IN. (Tibetan, India)
This team will focus on the translation of GNOME for the Tibetan
language in the region India.  The reason for having a separate bo_IN
project when the Tibetan project already exists is that the terminology
used in India (outside Tibet) is quite different from that used in
Tibet.  The influence of English is large outside of Tibet, whereas
Chinese is the dominant influence within Tibet proper.
We currently do not have a website, but I will return to this list with
an announcement of such when we have one.

Jonas Bonn
--
  Jonas Bonn
  jonas_dev fastmail fm