Re: www.LANG.gnome.org translation

Thanks both Christian and Danilo for your replies.
At the moment of writing I didnt even think about the possibility of offering localised web content basing on the browser prefs, but I agree with you this is the best solution.
Before summarizing and updating the project aims and details, I would like to clear my position about www.CC.gnome.org and www.gnome.CC . What I wrote in my first mail has to be intended as follows: while gnome.org subdomains should in my opinion have a common interface (but this has to besed in the web-list) , there should not be any constraints about how a www.gnome.CC site should look like, since its not a subdomain of gnome.org, therefore not under "responsibility". Anyway it would be nice to set up some site design suggestions/guidelines for gnome-related community sites.
With a new localised page serving method based on browser preferences, any local community site should restrict itself to server local news and articles, maybe local forums (what else?).
So new project's details should be:
- get a www.gnome.org server localized pages depending on browser prefs (this means: creating the system to do that and to serve easy-to-translate texts to GTP)
- (?) creation/discussion of guidelines both for www.CC.gnome.org and www.gnome.CC (stricter for the former)

I am creating a WikiPage to keep track of all ideas. [1]
Am I the only one to see different functional aim of a site depending on whether its a www.CC.g.o or a www.g.CC ?
Take care,
flevour

[1] http://live.gnome.org/MainSiteLocalization