Re: Status page HEAD category?

Christian Rose <menthos@gnome.org> writes:

[...]

> What about supporting Translation Project "domains" as modules? Probably
> it will be more difficult to integrate, but on the same time support for
> TP domains in our status pages is more pressing than support for
> external CVS servers, since a lot of relevant GNOME software and GNOME
> dependencies are moving to Freedesktop.org and are/will be using the TP
> for translations.

Actually, it turns out that the Freedesktop developers forget to sync
with the TP. It simply doesn't work. So it seems at least some of the
projects will switch to CVS write access for translators. I'm in the
midst of applying for an account right now - I'll inform people here
when the dust has settled.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/