Re: Status page HEAD category?

Today at 18:38, Christian Rose wrote:

>> It now also supports external CVS servers, it's just a matter of
>> configure it (as soon as the scripts are finished, of course).
>
> What about supporting Translation Project "domains" as modules? Probably
> it will be more difficult to integrate, but on the same time support for
> TP domains in our status pages is more pressing than support for
> external CVS servers, since a lot of relevant GNOME software and GNOME
> dependencies are moving to Freedesktop.org and are/will be using the TP
> for translations.

With Freedesktop.org there're no issues, since it uses CVS (which
means things like libxklavier/xfree86_xml, gstreamer, ...).  External
CVS access will also help get things into status pages that are
currently using SourceForge for CVS hosting (eg. scrollkeeper).

> Yes, perhaps l10n.gnome.org/status or status.l10n.gnome.org if we want
> to have l10n.gnome.org still be pointing at a website on gnome.org.

l10n-status.gnome.org sounds best to me: it will also spare DNS
server one look-up as compared to status.l10n.gnome.org, and with
l10n.gnome.org/status, I believe l10n.gnome.org would still have to
point to Carlos' new machine.

Cheers,
Danilo