Re: gtranslator - do not use !

Kaixo!

> Am Fr, den 02.04.2004 schrieb Mugurel Tudor um 23:16:
> > 2. If I hit an enter at the end of line to continue to translated string
> > at a new line, it does not consider necessary to add a space, so the
> > final string in application will have a missing space. That's terrible.

That should be configurable by language (with adding a space the
default), as Chinese and Japanese, and maybe others, don't use spaces.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]

PGP signature