Re: create compendium automatically

I think that the actual infraestructure cannot be suitable for that
matter, so I began creating specialiced compendia. I have one general
compendia with common strings (File, Edit, Cut, pate and the like) and
others more specific (mail compendia, browser compendia, etc).

An additional effort should be done to support TMX, so compendia
interchange could be done among different databases.

Bye